• Highly flexible, resilient, rust control, UV and water resistant.
• The pure acrylic polymer formulation resists fading and chalking.
• Seals joints and cover fine cracks.
• Easy to apply with good coverage.
• Application tools are easy to clean with water while wet (waterbased).
• A maintenance coat is only required after 5 years, if necessary.
• Used over old paint.
• Elongates 100% with 95% recovery.
Eco Rubber is an Acrylic polymer emulsion coating engineered to provide exceptional adhesive, elastic & protective properties.
Eco Insulate is a thermal insulative barrier coating, formulated on an elastomeric polymer base. This water-borne coating boast with cutting edge technology where glass microspheres are added, resulting in a significant reduction in interior temperatures. *
INFO SHEET ECO INSULATE MSDS SHEET ECO INSULATE
* application product for eco rubber approved applicators
eco rubber Acrylic sealant is a Lead-Free Low VOC highly flexible, UV Resistant, water-based sealant that is used for Jointing, Filling, Caulking and Grouting.
INFO SHEET ECO ACRYLIC SEALANT